GENERAL WEB-SITE CONDITIONS
Talentonline.com.au is operated by Talent On Line Directory ACN 46 837 298 182. Your access and use of Talentonline.com.au is subject to these terms. Your use of, and/or access to Talentonline.com.au constitutes your agreement to these terms. We reserve the right to amend the terms any time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF SITE
You agree that in relation to the content displayed or accessed on this site (Content), Talent On Line does not, nor does any other party who provides Content to this site, make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Content. As a user of this site, you should make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of or in reliance upon the Content. To the extent permitted by law, Talent On Line and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance upon the Content whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission. To the extent that Talent On Line is prohibited at law from excluding its liability, Talent On Line and each party providing Content limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the Content. Talent On Line does not accept responsibility for any liability in respect of access to other content through the use of this site.
You must indemnify and hold harmless Talent On Line or its employees contractors and agents and keep them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
(a) any breach by you of these terms; or
(b) reliance by you on any information obtained through talentonline.com.au;
(c) your access and/or use of talentonline.com.au
TRADE MARKS AND COPYRIGHT
This site contains registered trade marks and trade marks which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated, the trade marks are owned by Talent On Line and may have protection under the laws of other countries. You are not permitted to use Talent On Line's trade marks except (a) by saving or printing a copy of Talent On Line's site as permitted below under the copyright permission; (b) through a legitimate reference to Talent On Line or a Talent On Line product or service with proper recognition of the trade mark's status; and (c) with Talent On Line's prior written consent.
The material on this site is the copyright of Talent On Line and is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries. You may save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this site (including the names "Talent On Line Directory, "Talent On Line Entertainment Network", "Talent On Line" or the name of any other Talent On Line company) solely for your own information, research or study, but only if (a) you do not modify the copy from how it appears on this site; and (b) you include the copyright notice "¨ Talent On Line Directory 2002" on the copy.
You must not however reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, link to or otherwise use any of the Content, including audio and video excerpts, except as expressly permitted by statute or with Talent On Line's prior written consent.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This site contains links to third party sites. Talent On Line is not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites. The link (s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the site (s) or the products or services provided there. You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk.
Talent On Line does not represent that the content or services available from third party sites are appropriate or available for use in all parts of Australia. If you access other content or services from third party sites, Talent On Line is not responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws.
The site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by Talent On Line. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this site or the Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in New South Wales in accordance with the laws in force in New South Wales (subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement).
This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Talent On Line makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
Talent On Line does not guarantee that your use of this site will be confidential. Talent On Line is not responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect of your use of this site. Any information that you disclose on this site:
(a) may be used by Talent On Line, its agents and contractors in relation to the provision of Services accessible on this Site, including the marketing of those services.
(b) may not be secure during its transmission over the internet. Third parties may be able to intercept transmissions which make when using this site.
You may have an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. Talent On Line is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures. Talent On Line requests that you promptly report to it any unauthorised use of your password.
You agree that we may use and disclose personal information about you for providing services to you and for the improvement of customer service, including by means of research, marketing (direct or otherwise), product development and planning, except where such use or disclosure is not permitted by the Privacy Act 1988.
TALENT ON LINE SERVICES SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Talent On Line information service being the portal where customers obtain information. Registering for Talent On Line constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Talent On Line Customers:
1. The service provider makes no warranty regarding, and takes no responsibility for, the currency, accuracy or the quality of any information which the customer receives or accesses from Talent On Line.
2. The service provider makes no warranty that the information requested by the customer from Talent On Line will be available at all times or that the service will be fault free.
3. The customer is completely responsible for any reliance on or use of the information they receive or access through Talent On Line.
4. The customer acknowledges that Talent On Line is an internet based service and, although the service provider will endeavour to maintain the security of information, it cannot guarantee that information the customer receives or supplies in their use of Talent On Line will be secure at all times.
5. If you are under the age of 18 years, you should obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian prior to using Talent On Line. Information about supervising and controlling children's access to Internet content as well as general information about the Internet industry regulatory regime can be found at http://www.iia.net.au/guideuser.html .
6. You agree that you will not use the Talent On Line website or any service provided through Talent On Line in a manner that is illegal, fraudulent or anti-social, as deemed by Talent On Line. You agree that you will not send e-mail or other messages that are abusive, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or generally in "bad taste".
7. Talent On Line may amend or update these Talent On Line Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice to you. You agree that you will comply with any additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you for the use of specific sites or services of Talent On Line. Such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by reference into these terms and conditions.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold Talent On Line, its officers, agents, content providers, other partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Talent On Line, your breach of these terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another user of Talent On Line.
9. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell any portion of Talent On Line.
10. Talent On Line may at any time modify, discontinue or suspend the Talent On Line website without notice to you. Talent On Line may also suspend your use of Talent On Line if you breach these terms and conditions or if you misuse the Talent On Line website in the reasonable opinion of Talent On Line.
14. Talent On Line, its officers, agents, content providers, other partners and employees, will not be liable to you or any party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special loss or other cost arising out of or in connection with these Talent On Line Terms and Conditions of Use.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales.
16. You agree that we may use and disclose personal information about you for providing services to you and for the improvement of customer service, including by means of research, marketing (direct or otherwise), product development and planning, except where such use or disclosure is not permitted by the Privacy Act 1988.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. General Use
1.1 By using this service you agree to also be bound by these additional terms and conditions.
1.1 You acknowledge that the internet is a unreliable medium. We do not guarantee that the Talent On Line website will be accessible at all times and fault-free.
2. Services and Network
2.1 You will only be able to use the Members Services whilst you have a current membership with Talent On Line.
2.2 The Talent On Line website is subject to our network capacity restrictions. We may alter or cancel the Talent On Line website without notice to you.
2.3 We are able to cancel, suspend or restrict your use of The Talent On Line website at any time and for any reason, including, if:
a) we reasonably believe that network traffic generated by talentonline.com.au is impairing, interfering with or damaging our network; or
b) we need to do maintenance to our network; or
c) we need to protect our interest or our electronic systems